Due to updated COVID-19 restrictions in the Uusimaa region as of Sunday 28 November 2021, all local theatres, Espoo City Theatre among them, now require COVID-19 passports on entry.
Effective from Tuesday 30 November, COVID-19 passports are mandatory on entry to all performances at Espoo City Theatre: Lehman Trilogy, Raging mother and My Nonchalant Existence in Revontuli hall, as well as Survival Kit in Espoo Cultural Centre / Louhi Hall.
How to use your COVID-19 passport
- Download your COVID-19 certificate from My kanta. Save or print the certificate or take a screenshot of it on your mobile device.
- Your COVID-19 passport is the downloaded certificate showing your name and a QR code + your ID.
- COVID-19 certificate can be a print-out or a digital image on a mobile device.
- We will check COVID-19 certificates on entry to theatre.
- Kindly be prepared to show your ID.
- We recommend wearing masks in the auditorium and in all public areas of the theatre.
We will check identity cards and scan COVID-19 certificates on entry to theatre. No identifying personal or health details are collected or stored. Download your COVID-19 certificate from My kanta by visiting kanta.fi.
COVID-19 certificates explained
You can download a COVID-19 certificate if: (1) you have received the full vaccination series; (2) you have a negative COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours; (3) you have a certificate of having recovered from COVID-19. Certificates are available for download at My kanta on kanta.fi. COVID-19 certificate QR code readers do not display or collect any personal or health data.
No COVID-19 passport?
If you do not currently have a valid COVID-19 passport, you may change your booking or exchange your ticket into a gift voucher. Contact our box office for assistance by email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (09) 4393 388. Tue–Fri 11 am – 5 pm.